I am so excited to share with you this awesome giveaway that King Arthur Flour has so generously offered to give away one of their incredible Individual Pie and Burger Bun Pans to one lucky reader! I made a mouth-watering Everything Topped Cheesy Cheddar Burger Bun recipe a few days ago with the pan and several of King Arthur Flour’s ingredients, including their White Whole Wheat Flour, Everything Bread and Bagel Topping, Vermont Cheese Powder, and their Dough Whisk. Make sure to check out the post for it HERE.
I own this pan. I received it as a gift from my aunt a few years back, and I can say without reservation that King Arthur Flour pans and bake ware are second to none in quality. The pans are heavy and sturdy, and nothing, I mean NOTHING sticks to them, no non-stick spray required. The pan pictured above is my personal one, and after many, many uses, it still looks brand new.
I have made many batches of burger buns in this pan, and they have the classic straight edge sides that we have come to know from commercial buns, which provide the perfect line for slicing the buns in half. I have also made individual pies and even individual Apple Pie Cheesecakes with Caramel in this pan! I also used it to make a personal sized layered cake for my son’s first birthday cake, with each well being a layer. Perfect size! Oh, and still more, I have made some killer gigantic banana bread muffins in them using my Bakery Style Banana Muffin recipe. Truly, the possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
Here is a description from King Arthur Flour’s website about this versatile pan:
“What you get
- This eco-friendly and easy to clean pan is manufactured from a mix of 65% recycled steel for strength and durability, and aluminum for superior conductivity. 11″ x 15¾” pan makes half a dozen big (4″) buns.
- Why we love it
- Made exclusively for us! USA Pans, a family-owned company known for decades as a manufacturer of premiere professional bakeware, has joined King Arthur to bring our combined expertise to home bakers. Our line of heavy-duty pans bearing the King Arthur Flour name are unsurpassed in quality, durability and innovative design, and carry a lifetime warranty.
- Pan is coated with Americoat, a clear, non-stick, non-toxic, environmentally friendly coating that is specially formulated for superior baking.
- The unique corrugated surface provides air circulation all around, for better browning, more even baking, and perfect release.
- On top of all that, pan cleans up easily by just hand-rinsing in hot soapy water. Try it to see the difference professional quality makes in all your baking.”
I find that anywhere from 3-4 ounces of bread dough in each well make the perfect sized hamburger buns, and your burger eating will never be the same.
Before I get to the giveaway, did you know there is so much to learn and see at King Arthur Flour? Check out these links below for social media contacts, recipes, special offers, baking assistance, videos, and more about the incredible company that is King Arthur Flour, and make sure to follow them on their social media sites, because they have the greatest posts!:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Get step-by-step instructions for your most delicious baking through our Baking Banter blog or one of over 2,000 free recipes online
- Sign up for special offers (plus great recipes and tips!) through our e-newsletter
- Get help with all your baking challenges from the experts on our year-round Baking HotlineCheck out our videos for lots of baking tips, interviews with our farmers, and stories from our employee-owners
- Learn more about our flours, our commitment to quality, and why you get so much more with King Arthur Flour
- Attend a baking class or demo here in Norwich or on the road
- Find out how to bring the free Life Skills Bread Baking Program to middle-school students in your community
- Join our online community, The Baking Circle
- Visit us in Vermont
- Learn more about our history, our Social Responsibility efforts, and employee-ownership
Ok, now on to the King Arthur Flour giveaway!
**Just wait for the rafflecopter widget below to load and complete the entries. This giveaway will run from 7/28/13 to 8/4/13, and the winner will be selected at random from the entries. Winner will be notified by 8/5/13 via email and will have 48 hours to respond before another winner will be chosen at random. King Arthur Flour is providing the prize and will send it directly to the winner. Good luck!**
~All photos in this post are Copyright Larry Berger Photography and may not be reproduced without permission from the blog owner, or without appropriate credit given. King Arthur Flour has provided the prize for this giveaway but all opinions expressed are my own. I just love King Arthur Flour this much.